At thenotsomorningshow.com, we pride ourselves on providing creative and entertaining content. We could pour over the web every single day for the best content or, we could give you the opportunity to contribute your own work!Well, we will do both.
If selected for publication, you will see your work (and name with a link back to your blog or social profiles) on our site to be read, watched, and viewed by our growing online community.
We’re seeking visually appealing, original content that amazes, intrigues, and pulls at the heartstrings of our wonderful, wide range of viewers. All we ask is that you abide by our content guidelines, which you will find on this page. Now that you know what we want, all that’s left for you to do is get creating! We look forward to publishing your work.
And don’t forget: If you have a blog, Twitter account, YouTube channel, or other medium that you want to promote, enter it in the submission form and we will include it with your published content.
Looking to contribute?
Thenotsomorningshow.com approves content on a case by case basis, submissions are reviewed based on their content and quality, use the submission form below for sending us your ideas!
*thenotsomorningshow.com reserves the right to accept, deny or edit any submissions we receive.
Anyone! We welcome content from both professional and amateur writers, bloggers, photographers and film makers. As long as you feel that your content adheres to the theme of the site, you can contribute.
You can send images, videos, multi-image stories and text-based articles that include pictures or graphics. When you’re preparing your submission, keep in mind that this is a family-friendly site.
Here are some tips on what to avoid:
- Anything that has two sides to it and the story falls on one side (i.e., pieces that are religious or political in nature).
- Any pictures of, or content that covers, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, violence, weapons, full or partial nudity.
- Inappropriate language, acronyms, or innuendo.
- Sales pitches or advertisements of any sort.
Now that we’ve covered the “don’t”s, let’s cover the “do”s:
- Stories and articles must be your own work and must include sources to verify the information you present.
- All submitted stories must include an introductory paragraph and above-image captions (2-3 discriptive sentences with each image).
- Any images used that do not belong to you must be credited. Please include the credit below each image (if the images you use do not come from one source).
- Credit the source of your information at the end of your submission.
- Please proofread your work carefully before submitting. Any story that requires heavy editing will not be published.
A helpful hint: Articles that present unknown facts, tips and tricks for everyday life (particularly those of the DIY variety). Though we welcome content covering all sorts of subjects, these are the most likely to be selected for publication.
We do not pay for user-submitted content, we have taken contributors under our wing for in-house editorial positions.
Here’s an example of how your content could appear on the site: